Monday, January 21, 2013

47! WHAT??

How did that happen?  Say it isn't so...Wow, 47!  Where has the time gone?
I don't feel 47.  Everyone says I don't look 47.  Oh well, it's only a number I guess.

My day started great!  Alyssa and Rob got up early and made me breakfast in bed...blueberry pancakes, blueberries, toast and orange juice.  It was yummy.

Earlier in the week, Alyssa started asking me what my favorite thing to have for breakfast was.  So I said blueberry pancakes, then realizing she may be up to something, gave her another choice of the Special K breakfast sandwiches we buy from BJ's (I figured it would be the easiest this for her to do).  Then I also threw in eggs, toast and coffee.  We didn't have blueberries or the breakfast sandwiches so I made sure I had gone and gotten them b/c I know she likes them as well.  Little did I know she was going to have Rob help her and she did make the blueberry pancakes.  What a treat!  And they were REALLY good!  Nice fluffy pancakes.



For dinner we went to Cheesecake Factory.  I'm addicted to the Avacado Eggrolls there!  And they also have these Lettuce wrapped taco's that are too die for.  And although when we do go to the Cheesecake Factory, we've never gotten dessert there...always just satisfied with the dinner, but with Alyssa going with us tonight, we definitely had dessert that night.

this is the complimentary ice cream dish they give you when they come out to sing to you.

This is the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake!  Yum!

This is Adam's Peanut Butter Cheesecake.  You know how we are with peanut butter!  

As you can see Rob's fork is in the left corner of the frame and, well, you can see how Alyssa feels about him taking some of the cheesecake!  She wanted to serve him some because she thought he would take too much!  

Not a great picture, but I had to laugh...you can tell he's ready to dig in!  

This is what was left of the Godiva after we were too stuffed to eat anymore.  There was also some of the peanut butter one left over as well.  Of course we took them home!


No comments:

Post a Comment