Sunday, September 2, 2012

Randomness.

One day my small digital camera decided not to open it's lens fully...so this is what we get...

great pictures, eh?  I kept them b/c they were pretty interesting looking and that's about all, not good light, not good focus, not good anything!

The same day, we went to one of our favorite ice cream stops...

  • my favorite b/c it's right on the bike path
  • Rob's favorite b/c it's close to home
  • Jenna's favorite b/c they have play-doh ice cream...you heard me right...but it doesn't taste like play-doh thank goodness b/c play-doh taste yucky...yes, you heard me right again...I've tasted play-doh before, hasn't everyone???


 her famous face...not too flattering...

 Brain Freeze...

 Miss "I like to sit on cars"

I don't remember what that pout was about.

Cool-Peace-Girl
All Gone!  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment